Bourbon and Apple Pye Shrub Cocktail
Sweet with a little spice! The main ingredients in this are Bourbon, Apple Cider and the incredible Apple Pye Shrub from Pyewacket's Traditional. The cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and clove that goes into the shrub shines through in the drink and will make you think of winter. But given that it's so light and refreshing, it's perfect for summer days!
- 45mL Bourbon
- 30mL Apple Pye Shrub
- Apple Cider
- Apple slices or a Cinnamon Stick for garnish
1. Get a lowball glass and add the bourbon and apple pye shrub. Make sure you shake the Apple Pye Shrub bottle before pouring!
2. Add a generous amount of ice to the glass and stir.
3. Top up the glass with apple cider and gently stir once more.
4. Garnish with apple slices or a cinnamon stick